View the What’s On calendar – it’s a little bare right now but you can see how we’re doing Church @ Home, using virtual events to stay connected, and our church is now open for private, silent prayer 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 1 and 2pm – see below for more details .
SUNDAY 19th JULY: Worship Service via Zoom at 10.30am:
(case study of Philip)
Acts 8:5-16, 26-40
Speaker: Mark Lavender
The Zoom log-in will be circulated to St John’s members by the end of the week. An audio recording of the service will then be available on our website. Indeed, audio recordings of all our virtual Services are available: See our Sermons page.
The Church continues to be alive and active, and we’re delighted to say that our church building opened for private, silent prayer on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from Monday 22nd June. 1-2pm on each of these days.
Please read and observe the guidelines below to try and ensure we all keep each other safe from Covid-19. THANK YOU.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival and departure
- Please pray privately & silently on one of the chairs – no groups or pairs
- Please do not move the chairs – they have been carefully positioned
- Be considerate when you enter and leave to give others space
- If you would like to share a prophetic word or picture, please do this electronically via your phone or when you get home – no paper or pens in the building at this stage please
- The hall and toilet facilities remain closed, so please plan accordingly
Our website contains details of how to join others online for prayer, worship, study, and community life.
The vicar/churchwardens/administrator of this church can be
contacted by emailing email@example.com
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength . . . Love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”
THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US AT ST JOHN’S