View the What’s On calendar – it’s a little bare right now but you can see how we’re using mostly virtual events to stay connected. Our church is also open for private, silent prayer on Mondays between 1 and 2pm and on Wednesdays between 12 and 1pm – see below for more details .
SUNDAY 4th SEPTEMBER:
Reflective Communion Service in church at 9.00am (also available on YouTube)
October’s sermon themes – Harvest and Mission
This Sunday we have a Speaker from the Family Support Work Team in West Sussex
Audio recordings of all our virtual Services are available on our website: See our Sermons page.
The Church continues to be alive and active, and we’re delighted to say that our church building is now open for private, silent prayer on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays .
Please read and observe the guidelines below to try and ensure we all keep each other safe from Covid-19. THANK YOU.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival and departure
- Please pray privately & silently on one of the chairs – no groups or pairs
- Please do not move the chairs – they have been carefully positioned
- Be considerate when you enter and leave to give others space
- If you would like to share a prophetic word or picture, please do this electronically via your phone or when you get home – no paper or pens in the building at this stage please
- Toilet facilities are available in the hall if required
Our website contains details of how to join others online for prayer, worship, study, and community life.
The vicar/churchwardens/administrator of this church can be
contacted by emailing email@example.com
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength . . . Love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”
THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US AT ST JOHN’S