This Discipleship Course will be held on the second Sunday of each month from January – May at 19:00 –20:30 and taken principally by Paddy. The five sessions will contain
teaching and interaction with groupwork. It is designed around five shapes:
- The circle – learning from the circle of life – use of time – Sunday Jan 14
- The semi-circle – the pendulum adapting to the rhythm of life – Sunday Feb 11
- The triangle – up with the Father, in with other followers, out to the world – Sun Mar 11
- The square – the four stages of discipleship – Sunday Apr 8
- The pentagon – the leadership gifts – Sunday May 13
Who is it for?
- For new believers who want to learn more about being a disciple of Jesus
- For older believers for whom discipleship has grown a bit “samey” and want to know how to keep their discipleship fresh
- For those who want to fulfil all that God has for them.
Part of discipleship is commitment – so it would be good to commit to the whole course.
Get the dates in your diary now and try not to let anything prevent you from coming to all five sessions. Please let Paddy know if you’d like to be part of this.