This Discipleship Course will be held on the second Sunday of each month from January – May at 19:00 –20:30 and taken principally by Paddy.
The five sessions will contain teaching and interaction with groupwork. It is designed around five shapes:
- The circle – learning from the circle of life – use of time – Sunday Jan 14
- The semi-circle – the pendulum adapting to the rhythm of life – Sunday Feb 11
- The triangle – up with the Father, in with other followers, out to the world – Sun Mar 11
- The square – the four stages of discipleship – Sunday Apr 8
- The pentagon – the leadership gifts – Sunday May 13
Who is it for?
- For new believers who want to learn more about being a disciple of Jesus
- For older believers for whom discipleship has grown a bit “samey” and want to know how
to keep their discipleship fresh
- For those who want to fulfil all that God has for them.
Part of discipleship is commitment – so it would be good to commit to the whole course. Get the dates in your diary now & try not to let anything prevent you from coming to all five sessions. Please let Paddy know if you’d like to be part of this: email@example.com