Hall booking

Hall booking

Booking the hall is a simple process:

1. check the calendar for availability
  2. download and read the terms & conditions
  3. complete the form to request your booking
  4. when confirmed pay your deposit

If you have any questions please contact Sarah Tombling – info@stjohnsbbh.org.uk

Please don’t ring the main church number with hall booking enquiries – the booking process is managed by Sarah.  Thank you.

Please note that for ad hoc party bookings we require a £50 deposit which will be fully refunded if the hall is left clean and tidy for the next user.

Step 1 – check availability

December 2017

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
  • Midweek Communion
  • Holly VitFit
  • Midweek Communion
  • Odette - Puppy Tricks
  • Hannah - Puppy Class
  • Kinderoo - Christmas Party
  • Youth Group
  • Toasties Youth Group
  • Children's Party - Rachel Radbourne
  • Midweek Communion
  • Midweek Communion

Step 2 – read the terms & conditions

Once your booking has been taken you can download the relevant forms here to confirm and give us your full requirements.

Hiring agreement

Details & rates

Step 3 – complete the booking form

Date and time (start & finish)
The St John’s Community Hall management committee cannot guarantee to meet all special requests, but will endeavour to do so.
I enclose copies of my Public Liability Insurance certificate (if required) and alcohol license (if required), together with the deposit of 50% of the hire charge. I undertake to reimburse St John’s Church for the cost of any damage incurred during this hire and to pay for any additional cleaning necessary. I indemnify Horsham PCC and the St John’s Community Hall Management Committee against all claims which should be covered by my insurance, and I accept all responsibility for ensuring compliance with the Licensing Act 2003. I will pay the remaining 50% of the hire charge no later than 1 week before the event. If I have made any false statement in relation to this booking, or I have failed to remit the second half of the fee, I acknowledge that the St John’s Hall Management Committee may cancel my booking and I will forfeit the deposit. In these circumstances I shall have no claim whatsoever against St John’s Church or Horsham PCC.

For its part, if your booking is accepted, St John’s Hall Management Committee undertakes to make the hall available to you on these terms. If we cannot accept your booking, your deposit will be returned to you.

(Please note that an event may be taking place in another part of the building during your booking.)

Step 4 – confirm and pay deposit

When we have confirmed the booking we will email you with confirmation and details on how to pay for the booking including your deposit.